In 1950, Bill Rosenberg opened the first Dunkin’ Donuts restaurant in Quincy, Massachusetts, and licensed the first of many franchises in 1955.
When Dunkin’ Donuts founder Bill Rosenberg opened the first Dunkin’ Donuts in 1950, he had a simple philosophy:
“Make and serve the freshest, most delicious coffee and donuts quickly and courteously in modern, well-merchandised stores.”
This philosophy still holds true today and is the foundation that has enabled Dunkin’ Donuts to grow into the largest coffee and baked goods chain in the world.
Facts about Dunkin Donuts:
- Founded in 1950, Dunkin' Donuts is America's favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods.
- Dunkin' Donuts is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories.
- Dunkin' Donuts has earned the No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for five years running.
- The company has more than 9,700 restaurants in 31 countries worldwide.
- In 2010, Dunkin' Donuts' global system-wide sales totaled $6 billion.
- Based in Canton, Massachusetts, Dunkin' Donuts is a subsidiary of Dunkin' Brands, Inc.
18/01/2022 - 8
16/01/2022 - 31
12/01/2022 - 45
11/01/2022 - 52
11/01/2022 - 18