Your privacy matters to Rinnoo.net. So whether you are new to Rinnoo.net or a long-time user, please do take the time to get to know our practices – and if you have any questions, feel free to
Rinnoo.net is a multilingual places directory for multiple countries. The directory is composed of chains (e.g. brands) and locations (e.g. branches), and news section related to the directory places.
Cookies from Rinnoo.net
So when you use our website, your selection of the preferred language and country will be automatically stored in your browser as a form of cookies. These cookies are useful to show you the same language and country selection the next time your visit Rinnoo.net, or when navigating to another web page during the same visit.
You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
Cookies from third party vendors
Rinnoo.net uses some third party solutions to measure its traffic or to display ads.
Google Analytics Terms of Service
Rinnoo.net uses Google Adsense to display ads.
- Google's use of the cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to Rinnoo.net website and other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of the use of the Google cookie for interest-based advertising anytime by visiting
Google Ads Settings
Narratiive ("Effective Measure" previously)
to measure the website traffic. Although the traffic is already measured by Google Analytics, it is important for us to be ranked and compared to other websites in the region and other markets. This is useful for us to improve, get known in the market, and plan how to expand. You may check
for more information.
Information we collect
We collect information to improve our website quality and provide better services and experience to all of our users – from basic stuff like users’ language/country selection, to more complex things like from where they arrived to our website, their browsing path within our pages, and their final action at the end of the visit so we know if they found what they are looking for or not.
There are two main types for collecting information:
Information you give us
Certain areas on Rinnoo.net provide you a way to send us your information such as:
- Registering a new Account
- Searching the places directory
Registering a new Account
When you register a new account, your main info will be saved in our servers.
Searching the Places Directory
When you search the places directory, we process your search phrase to locate the information you are searching for, and return to you with your search results.
During the search process, we save the phrase and the number of returned results so we investigate it if no results were returned, and to use it for statistical purposes. When many people search for the same phrase (e.g. name of a place), we will add the place to the directory in case if we don’t have it, or improve and update it if we do.
Information we get from your use of our services
We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you browse a certain directory page, read an article, or view and interact with our content in general. This information includes:
We collect through Google Analytics your device-specific information such as your hardware model, operating system version, and mobile network information.
When you use Rinnoo.net services or view content provided by Rinnoo.net, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- Details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- Internet protocol (IP) address.
- Device information such as browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL, browser capabilities, and browser user-agent to know its type and version number.
When you use Rinnoo.net services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. This is useful to show you more relevant locations near you.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect Rinnoo.net and our users. We may use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant search results and ads.
Rinnoo.net processes all information on our servers in USA. So your personal information may be processed outside the country where you live.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Rinnoo.net unless one of the following circumstances applies:
With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Rinnoo.net when we have your consent to do so.
For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Rinnoo.net if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Rinnoo.net, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect Rinnoo.net and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to Rinnoo.net employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Your acceptance of these terms